Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks

Thanks everyone-

As I titled that, a hard day, they pile up. You bull through one after another, hitting priorities, and trying not to worry about the rest until bam! those moments that used to be the only chance for sweet still introspection and calm, are now a land mine of all those potentials and worries that you just don't have time to worry about otherwise. Thats why I so fondly remember enjoying time alone, but now can't stand it, when my family is not at home for a few days, just leaves too much time to sit alone and stew.

Going better, looking to get on a program involving a sleep aid, and lower doses of stims-  Narcolepsy Network has been a great help in filling some of the voids and misconceptions that I've had. I still very much would like to meet and talk to others in the area with similar symtoms of N/C

I take solace, and get alot of strength in making myself useful. I've been  able to volunteer on the design of a new non-profit construction project quite a bit lately. And helped a friend on his house. The design work(Landscape) is what I really love- I have a bit of a gift when it comes to understanding plants, and habitat systems, I really enjoy getting to implement restorative principles to the landscape schemes of construction projects. I would like to find more outlet for Consultation and Native Design work, on a non-profit basis, maybe some day that will turn more into a career.

I need to make a major change in my day to day system, some of the things I do to make most of it work, are not healthy long term, and leave major holes in; the role that I want to play/ believe I must be involved in, within my family and belief system. Which stresses me out to no end. I just don't clearly see yet what options  I have. And despite myself am afraid to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment